The Pokémon Company and Nintendo have released Version 1.3.0 of Pokémon Scarlet & Violet. It includes some bug fixes, feature fixes, and other changes.
Perhaps the most notable was the fix for trainers who caught an egg instead of Walking Wake or Iron Leaves in a new Tera battle (prior to the Version 1.2.0 update). There were some fixes that affected Zoroark in battles, which have been fixed Pokémon GO addition.
Here are the full patch notes, courtesy of Nintendo’s support page:
Pokémon Scarlet & Violet – Ver. 1.3.0 (Released April 19, 2023)
Thank you for playing the Pokémon series. On Wednesday, April 19, we released version 1.3.0 update for Nintendo Switch proprietary software titles. Pokémon Scarlet a Pokemon Violet.
Support for players who grab the egg before walking or iron blades in Tera Raid battles
Trainers who caught an egg before Walking Wake or Iron Leaves in a Tera Raid battle before upgrading to version 1.2.0 of Pokémon Scarlet a Pokemon Violet They were disturbed by a cat that prevented them from catching any of these Pokémon.
This box is locked, and trainers who have caught eggs before Walking Wake and Iron Leaves will be able to catch this Pokémon.
Also, the Tera Raid Battle events for these two Pokémon will return at the same time as this game expansion. Visit this page for details on Tera Raid Battle events.
There has been a change in the deadline for entries for friendly competitions, located in the Online Competitions section of the Battlegrounds site.
- Prior to this change: Entries were accepted until the start of the friendly competition.
- After this change: Entries will be accepted until the end of the friendly competition.
Addition of War
- Fixed a bug in Link Battles where the selection was made Change in before the selection time reaches zero it is impossible to change the selected Pokémon and after that the reason for the change – and the battle itself – will be normal.
- Fixed a bug in Link Battles where with less than a minute left in the battle, it would no longer appear where it was supposed to.
- Fixed a bug that occurred in Link Battles where, depending on the move used when a Pokémon fainted, the amount of time a Trainer had to choose their next Pokémon was reduced .
- Fixed a bug where the Cud Chew Ability would restart every second turn after starting the first time, contrary to what was written in the description.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when Terastallized Zoroark used its Illusion Ability to separate itself from another Pokémon. In the Check Status page, Terastallized Zoroark’s Type will be displayed as the original type of the Pokémon it isolated, rather than Zoroark’s Tera Type.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when Zoroark used its Illusion Ability to separate itself as another Pokémon that was Terastallized. This box incorrectly shows Zoroark’s form on the Check Status page as the Tera form of the Pokémon Zoroark that has evolved itself.
- Fixed a bug in double battles with moves to change the score for the Pokémon using the moves. This bug caused the score to change twice if the user hits two opposing Pokémon with a move while an opposing Pokémon is behind a blocker.
Add Pokémon GO
- Fixed a major issue where the game would crash on the screen used to join a Pokémon GO account.
- Fixed an issue with trainers receiving Hisuian Zoroark from the Mystery Gift screen as a first purchase bonus for The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero for Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet without seeing Zoroark in their game. This box is misidentified as Zoroark as listed in these Trainers’ Pokédexes.
- Other optional bug fixes have been implemented.